Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've tagged by Ida...

I've tagged by Ida...so this is my answer......tadaaaaaaaaaa...

5 things in my bag

1. Car Key
2. Handphone
3. Lip Glose & Lipstick
4. Purse
5. Office keys.

5 things in my wallet

1. Money..money..money..
2. Cards (ATM, Touch n GO, credit card, JJ card, ING Card, Driving license)
3. my namecard & kengkawan punya namecards
4. Gambo Ilham & my doters
5. All scrap...epscially receipt bills

5 favourite things in my bedroom

1. Telekung semayang
2. Candle aromatherapy
3. Parfume
4. My crystal bracelet
5. My lovely pillow

5 things i wish to do

1. of course nak duk rumah..tak mo keja dah
2. nak perform Haj or Umrah with my family
3. nk enroll for swimming class
4. nak bawak my 2 little princess to Disneyland
5. nk belajar buat kek lapis Sarawak…

5 things that i am doing now.

1. tengah bz taip add. for hari raya cards
2. bz berbetik
3. belek resipi masakan kat pc
4. tgh pikio nk masak aper berbuka nanti
5. tgh tengok jam…tak sabo nak balik nie.

5 people i would like to tag....goes to

1. Jannah
2. Cik Nunu
3. Mummy Dhani
4. Cumi
5. Ed

sorry yer korang...ya ampun.

2 comments:

LITTLE DEWA said...

yeay!
i like... i like!!!
jap lagi me jwb eh...
:)

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

mummy..
tak sabar nak baca mummy punyer..