Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ya ampun...kalo wat korang terkonpius..he..he..he..

Yesterday I got a called fm my bestie Nur. She was asking me whether I’ve change my boss , probably this was due to my previous posting on my new working environment ….oppppsie…did I konpius anyone?

Well, the answer is, no….I’m still working with the same boss over the past 10 yrs. I’m honoured and appreciated with the opportunity I got to work for both of them…because they are kind to me, humble, simple n easy to work for.

2 comments:

Nur a.k.a admansyah said...

mem.. jgn cam tur! I nie pun kekdg tur mmg blurrrr sket! ekekeke...

weekend ni mak aku ada KL, so KONPEM X jadi lorr! sorry yea Laling...

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

Nur..
he.he..he..aku pun...selalu gak blurrrr...

tu pasal biler nko tepon aku...baru aku pasan...kut..kut..posting aku..wat org lain terkonpius...he.he..he..

ya ampun Nur..he.he.he.he