Friday, January 25, 2008

Taekwando class...haiyaakkkk...haiyaaaakkkkk (sambil tendang angin....furgghhhhh)...

Last Tuesday after pick up kakak fm her school, she was telling me that Mama Lily came to school to see and have a word with that boy. Lily was one of the student yg oso kena punched kat perut & sepak kat kaki mcm kakak. I asked kakak...pls tell me what hapen when mama Lily came to see that boy? According to kakak....Mama Lily just kasik nasihat nx time pls don't do the same thing to her doter.

Hemmmm...I'm oso wanted to meet that boy...but unluckily everytime I reached the school...that boy has already gone home. Hopefully one fine day I will manage to meet that boy & hopefully I will clarify with him why he punched my little princess...kan kengkawan...

After that incident happen, Ilham asked kakak whether she was interested to enroll for taekwando class...Rite now, I want to kakak to be able to take care of herself by learning some martial arts skilz .. cz we never know what will gonna happen in future. kalo takder situation yang demand kakak to use her martial skills, at least by learning the art are good for kakak punya kesihatan via exercise, develop stamina, self confidence and etcetera

To all my dear frenz..thans for yr concern & advise. It was really meaningful to me....thanks again.

2 comments:

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

yee..aku setuju ko nak enroll kan sofea for taekwandi class..as for my Sophea ,aku mmg plan nak suh dia bajar silat....aku pilih silat sbb aku n ayang aku pon bersilat ...tak kisah la bajar aper2 martial art pong, asal anak2 kita tahu basic self defense itu la yg penting, kan?

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

janna...
wah...sophea nak masuk silat..bagus tuu...at least biler anak dara kita dh ada basic martial art nie..baru hati rasa lega...maklumlah anak pompuan kan...