Hari nie ahkak punya mood agak rajin...so nak jawap tag Mommy by cumi
1. How old were you when your first child was born?
I was 26 yrs old.
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
Cha was born on 19th Jan 2006
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
I'm so excited! mix feeling pun ada rasa cam nak jump over the moon ...happy, nervous, suspen..yada..yada...yada...
4. Who did you tell first?
Of course my en. somi!
5. How many pounds/kg did you gain during your first pregnancy
I have gained about 12 kg
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
Glad that I don't encounter any weird craving...whenever I feel that I want to eat any particular foods...for sure I'll buy immediately! I love to eat fruits during my pregnancy. That's I can remember.
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
Yes....we did. Actually...Dr Fauziah Hassan was asking me whether we want to know or not our baby punya gender....Both agreed tak mo suprised2....kan ker kat atas tadi I told that I'm so excited....of course I'm also excited to know whether is a girl or boy....the answer is...of courselah uolls tahu kan....My 2 Little Princess!
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
I don't have any complications just a bad morning sickness during the 1st trimester.
9. How much did your first child weigh?
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
Early 1 week. Actually it happened when I was in the last week for my routine check up. Then my gynea told me...'dah bukak 2 cm...u've to be admitted already'. Aiyo! I don't expected to be so soon even 1 week...he..he..he..
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
Kakak - tonsilitis & eczema
Cha - chest wizzing...almost nak kena chest infection...sib baik x kena...alhamdulillah.
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
When I came back from office...see the beautiful smilling at both faces...my heart melt. Penat sumer hilang automatically. Then again, many people said that...my doters looks like me especially when they smile.
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
That is the beautiful of life when you become mom or dad. When you got the kids...automotically you become stronger & matured.
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
The moment you confirmed to become a mom....that is the beginning of your journey. You have to be strong, pro-active & have a lot...a lot of patience....kena manyak SABAR!
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
When I was a small girl...I always saw this tv commercial that play this song "Ibu...ibu...engkaulah Ratu Hatiku ...bila ku berduka...engkau hiburkan selalu...ibu....ibu...engkaulah Ratu hati ku". I have never imagine that one day my doters will sing this song to me. Now, my doters always sang this song to me. I'm so honoured.
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
Nothing much except I could not watch my favourite channel as usual...24/7 'tartooon'!!!
18. How many children do you have?
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
Yes...Insyaallah...I want a boy!
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
Can I say..my mom!
I would like to tag my following frens....Mommy2 yg gorgeous!